Are you stressed at work or maybe you have a difficult time falling asleep? Well, I have a small solution for you. It all started last week when I attended a yoga class. The teacher was talking about the many benefits of lavender essential oil. What caught my attention is that when you place droplets of oil in a tub to soak your feet, it has relaxing and calming properties. I knew I had to try this out. July is the busiest months for me at my job. I am on my feet all day long and by the end of the day, I can’t feel my feet at all. After yoga I went to the store and purchased a tiny bottle. I boiled some water and placed six drops into the foot tub. What I experienced was full relaxation and my stress melted away.
- Stress: It is known to remove stress and anxiety while increasing mental activity and relaxation
- Insomnia: It helps improve the length and quality of sleep
- Scrapes: It has been used to heal wounds, cuts, and sunburns
- Pain Relief: A massage with Lavender oil helps sooth painful joints, muscle aches, and backaches
- Headaches: When applied to the temples it relieves headache pain